Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Babar Backpack



I'm sorry I haven't updated since Sunday. Yesterday I had a grueling dental appointment. Sitting in the chair for 2 hours while having to keep your mouth wide open is not my idea of fun. As a result, I wore a boring pair of jeans and a shirt. I just wanted to stay as comfortable as possible while I was being tortured. As for today, I had an outfit planned, however as I was getting dressed, my boyfriend's sister (A) called and said she wanted to take the kids to the pool. We hopped in our bathing suits and went down to the local college pool. It was so much fun that I didn't mind my boring gym shorts and tank top.

After pool we grabbed In and Out with A's father and uncle-in-laws. What a blast. The above picture is from this afternoon and is of my boyfriend's nephew walking with one of his uncles. I figure his stylish outfit and accessories are a wonderful replacement to my own.

The weather was perfect today, and here in Los Angeles we are finally starting to enjoy a bit of summer. I just hope this doesn't turn into a blistering hot October as it has in the past. I really can't wait to start wearing Fall clothes.

Thank you to my new followers! I hope you enjoy my blog and I will post an outfit tomorrow (hopefully!).

No comments:

Post a Comment